16 Head Combination Weigher Model PM-UW16 Dimpled Stainless Steel machine construction.
16 Head Combination Weigher Model PM-UW16
Dimpled Stainless Steel machine construction. The UW-16 is a combination weighers for filling snacks, tea, rice, nuts, candy, screws, small accessories, granular products that are measured by net weight. It can weight at a cycle speed up to 120 per minute.
Products are feed by a fastback horizontal motion conveyor, z-bucket conveyor or incline conveyor to the top of the weigher in-feed. The vibratory trays load the product from the center in-feed to the staging buckets. Then from there into the weighing buckets where the weight is determined and recorded. The central processing system calculate which group of buckets can be combined to produce the closest possible match to the targeted package weight and discharge those buckets to complete a filling process. The UW-16 is designed to weigh the same portion items so the filling range is smaller, a typical application would be sharing one UW-16 weigh head with 2 vertical baggers.
Standard Features Include:
1. 10.4” Color touch screen;
2. Janus III Human Interface;
3. Program with 20 product memory;
4. Automation ready-Exclusive upstream and downstream connectivity;
5. Digital load cell output;
6. Level sensor by load cell;
7. Stainless Steel construction #304;
8. 14 weigh heads;
9. Weight fill range: 10-300 grams / .35-10.5oz
10. Weight accuracy: 0.1-1.5g
11. Weighing speed: Up to 120 cycles per minute
12. Bucket capacity: 1600 ml (54oz)
13. Electrical: 220 volt, 1 phase
14. Power: 1.5kw
15. Weight: 750kg (1,650lbs)
16. Machine Dimensions: 57” (1450mm) x 57” (1450mm) x 77” (1950mm)