Model DC-900 Dual Chamber Vacuum Machine
Better known as the "workhorses" within the vacuum chamber industry, the double chamber line of equipment is built to handle years of heavy use and abuse. You will not find an aluminum deck on these machines because they are built to last. Consisting of a fully enclosed Stainless Steel Base with a reinforced chamber deck and heavy-gauge lid, these machines are anything but light duty. Understanding the high demands set forth by the industry no corners were cut in the construction of the DC series of chamber machines.
- We offer a complete line of double chamber equipment with items that range from 21” seal bars to over 39” and span a wide variety of widths. It also features a flip-down front panel that can be tucked away for extra protection of the control board.
- Chamber Size: 48” x 41.6” (1218mm x 1057mm)
- Chamber Height: 12.5” (318mm)
- Distance Between Seal Bars: 34.9” (887mm)
- Seal Bar Length: 39.4” (1000mm)
- Vacuum Pump Capacity: 63m3/h (3hp/1.8kw)
- Voltage: 220V/3PH/60HZ/42AMP
- Machine Weight: 2337 lbs. / 1060 kg
- Machine Size: 94” L x 43” W x 50” H (2376x1097x1260mm)